foot.note

24 July 2006

Flew back to Perth on Saturday. Was only too happy to have Jon and Jeremy and other friends on the same flight - always makes the trip shorter. Qantas surpassed my expectations this time; we arrived 20mins earlier at 1.50pm. Jon's friend and Glenna gave us a lift back to Nedlands. Thanks! Always appreciate friends' lifts to and from the airport. Came back to find a SC (Steering Committee) meeting in progress - friends from the different OCF centres, and of course, there was Peter. Arrived just in time to say hi (and bye) - since he was leaving Sunday morning.

Had my favourite Broadway Fish and Chips and Domino's Pizza on Saturday night with Jason. Sunday - went back to Subi Church... cooked pasta for dinner, and went out for 2nd dinner with Jason and Jonathan. Although I only had half a plate of beef hor fun (shared with Jon), I think my stomache - or rather, tummy, is becoming a talking point in OCF Perth. I just suspect lah. Hee.

I'll do something about it. I hope. Maybe by walking back home from uni everyday.

I probably have an excuse not to do so this week. Cos it rained big time today, and the forecast appears to be the same for the rest of the week. Maybe investing in an umbrella is a good idea!

My units this semester:
HIST 2245 Britain in the 20th Century
HIST 2277 The USA since 1945
SOCS 2228 Democratisation in Asia
POLS 2203 Australian Democracy

We had our USA lecture this morning (9am!!!) - and I managed to wake up. My challenge is to actually make it for all the lectures this sem - esp. this one... Monday & Wednesday 9am. Haha.

Hmm it's such a blessing to be able to study.

Hello to Valerie who's in San Francisco / Silicon Valley. G'day! =)