foot.note

14 July 2006

Back from Kota Kinabalu! Touched down at Senai Airport at 12.15pm this afternoon. Had quite a fun time with my relatives there. Maybe I'll blog about it later.

2006 Semester 1 Results


ASIA 2221 Indonesian Politics and Society 80 HD

HIST 2246 Revolution: 1789 France and 1917 Russia 83 HD

POLS 2214 Strategy, Diplomacy, and Conflict 79 D

POLS 2233 International Relations in East Asia 77 D

Cumulative Average = 80.875 / 100
Cumulative GPA = 6.625 / 7

Hmm think this sem has been quite ok. I thought I deserved higher for Indo Politics, I expected what I got for Revolution... was very pleasantly surprised for Strategy, as I was languishing at 72.44 (45% of unit counted) just before the exams... and well for IREA, I was a bit too optimistic I'd get 80... but I guess it's all right. Wish my 79 was an 80.. then it'd be a HD... but I should be thankful given I thought I'd end up getting a Credit for Strategy. Comparing this sem to last, it dropped a bit (3HD 1D to 2HD 2D, and average went down from 80.25 to 79.75)... but again, I know I should be thankful for He has provided so much this last sem. :)

Looking forward to going back to Perth and starting a new sem! I'm a 3rd year Arts student!