I wish I could hear more from my friends (mates?) in Singapore... wonder how you all are doing? =) daryl, jw, valerie, mabz, xueying, marc, bk, ch, clarence... probably the guys are really looking forward to ORD soon I reckon. And girls... hmm it's the holidays already, isn't it not? *grins*
Well, just to share with u all my day (17 May)...
I woke up at about 1pm, after finishing off my Indonesian Politics essay at 4am this morning. No classes today. Went to uni to print my essay, and handed it in to the Asian Studies office - 2 days early! Haha. Walked to 28 Broadway (Centre for Advancement of Learning and Teaching) - it's part of UWA - to submit a nomination / survey form for one of my last semester's lecturers. Well, apparently, I was selected "at random" to do an appraisal of Dr Roderic Pitty (Global Governance lecturer), cause he's nominated for the Carrick Awards, which or so the e-mail says, is a prestigious award recognising quality teaching in Australian universities. Somehow, I thought that I was selected for the survey cos I had a HD for this unit... and therefore I could be expected to say something nice, but oh well, I do think highly of him... and it was probably reflected in my form.
It's currently 15.1 C outside (1.01am)... not exactly very cold for this time of the year. Minimums normally drop to about 8 C at 6am or 7am in May, with peaks rising to 22 or 23 C at 2pm or so.
At the moment, I'm pretty busy with assignments. 2 more essays to write, 1 more tutorial presentation to make. Exam timetable should be coming out on Monday, or so I hear, and then I can make a decision on when I'm coming back to Singapore.
The essay I'm working on now: POLS 2233: Qn: Analyse the main objectives in China's foreign policy today. (3000 words).
Yeah hope u all are doing well.... hope to meet up with u all in June and July. =)