foot.note

26 May 2006

Finished my POLS 2233 essay on contemporary Chinese foreign policy a few hours back. Had a bad headache... so ate panadol and tried to sleep. 3hours later, at 3.45am (now), I don't have a headache but I am wide awake!!

Anyways, yesterday and today have been terribly cold days. Our minimum in Perth yesterday was 2.9 C (!!) at 5.31am, and currently it is 4.5 C. Not much better huh. Cold la... even when u put on your socks, the carpeted floor still feels like its a block of ice.

Next week is the last week of semester. Hmm... 4 semesters in UWA already.

Hope to go to school tmrw to edit my essay, get it printed and I guess hand it in early (it's a Monday 12pm deadline). I still got one more Pol Sci essay, also due this Monday 12pm. Haven't done the readings for it yet. Don't know how I'll get through that, but I'll try my very best. Luckily it is only 1800 words.

And finally, I've thrown away my P plate license haha. Dad helped me "upgrade" my license (I left it with my parents before I went to Perth; I've got an Australian license anyway). Yeah, in Malaysia it is 2 years probation... I passed my driving test on 12 May 2004.

p/s: Virgin Blue is having their sale. Perth to Melbourne for only $149 one way. You'll hear from me at Combined Bible Study tonight. *ahem*

p-p/s: Hmm... I do have friends after all! For a moment, I thought I had none left in Singapore. =)