Just a quick update.
I got a 3 / 5 for my online quiz number 5. Yeah I was very disappointed cos I read my readings thoroughly. But I'm okay now. At the moment, it's 11 / 12.50 I have in the bag, so it's still quite decent I reckon. And I still have 5 more quizzes to do!
We went for David Graieg's convocation just now. Hmm so many OCFers graduating over the last two months. It's the 8th one I've attended this semester. One day, it'd be my turn to graduate. :) I must mention that UWA serves quite good finger food at convocations as well. And the wine too.
All right nothing to write anymore. I've got another tute presentation tmrw. This time, it's on Indo Politics. Or more specifically, Reformasi and the collapse of the New Order. Hope it all goes well. I'm kinda worried I'll take too long. But ahh whatever.
Assignments are piling up too.