I did something dishonest today in the library. And I was really sick to the core... still feeling a bit numb now. Even though I righted the wrong later on, I really felt I didn't live up to Him and my own standards also. I just hope the guy will forgive me for what I've done. What goes around should come around. But why haven't I done just that?
I guess everyone makes mistakes, and succumbs to temptation. Gosh.. where on the world was my integrity for that split second? We all have choices; make the right one next time.
We had our first combined Bible Study yesterday night @ Subi. This sem, we're doing the book of Ephesians. And it's the first time I'm leading / facilitating a BS group also. Was really nervous about it for the whole week. Thank God it didn't turn out what I expected it'd be like. Yesterday, we covered Ephesians 1:1-14 - the introduction of Paul's letter to the city of Ephesus, and God's spiritual blessings. This sem, we're doing things a bit different from previous years. Instead of dividing the BS into verses, we're doing it by themes this time round. Hope it goes well :) As for my BS group, I have Andrew Chin, Jessica, Joanna, Lars, Dorcas, Stephanie, and Kevin... still tentative in the sense there might be a bit of changes with the freshies, but yeahh :)
I still feel a bit down-trodden over what I did in the afternoon, but life must move on. I hope that God forgives me for what I did.
One of HIST2246's requirements is doing a weekly online quiz based on your workshop and tute readings. For every quiz you get all questions correct, you get 2.5% for your overall score. So total 10 quizzes over 10 weeks, = 25%. And I just got 2.5% in my bag already! :)
Oh yes... I'm Convention 2006 rep for OCF Perth! Well, it has always been my secret fantasy for sometime after Convention 2005 now :) ... but today, the LC gave me the green light... (the LC meets at my place since Jason also stays here)... Jason thinks I could look for a freshie to help me out... so there! I really hope I can make it to Melbourne... really.