
With Convention 2005 committee: me, John, Lindy, Ming King :)

John and I - In all honesty, I think I need smiling lessons.

Jonathan, John and I - my good friends in Oz all seem to have names starting with the letter J. =)

OCFers from WA that were there for John's convo... =) Was happy to meet up with so many brothers and sisters again... hee.
Today (15 Feb)... we had dinner at Glenna's... after which, we had BS. Today was the last session out of 8 done during this summer. The broad topic was on "Singleness". Our relationship with God is so much more important than any other relationship - that's what I got out from today. He's also there for you when you're down and out, or barren, like for the Israelites in Isaiah 54. Was quite encouraged to see so many ppl at the BS also - 18 to be exact! Quite a few newbies also... but as usual, I was quiet... huge introvert I am. Still learning how to connect and reach out to people. Like, even Glenna noticed la! "You're like so quiet today will!"
Hmm anyway.. online regos for timetable is up!
www.olcr.uwa.edu.au