Back in Perth!
Hmm touched down in Perth at 1.05am. Good ol' David drove me and Jon back home - thanks for the lift! =) Arrived home (this place's like now my 2nd home! lol) at abt 1.45am... got adjusted to the place again... packed a bit, went online... fell asleep at about 4am.
The flight was good, thank God for that! Not much of a delay.. I got the seats right at the front.. so it was fast getting out of the plane. No queues at immigration... I cleared like in 1 minute! Qurantine was hassle-free also, since I had no food with me. The dude sitting next to me was very friendly too... made a bit of small chat. He said he's working in oil explorations etc... was flying from Dublin - London - Singapore - Perth, where he works in Port Hedlands. But he's headed towards Melbourne today. Such a busy schedule!
Was old enough to be my grandfather actually, that guy. He said... "remember to adapt quickly to things around you, esp. in today's times..", and "study hard, mate!". lol.
Oh... my luggage weight was 24.9kg... they let me pass too! =) I know the max's like 25kg they allow... but if it was a full flight, they might be a bit fussy about the weight.
You know... I couldn't stop shedding tears when I left my mum and dad yesterday. Hmm I get a bit emotional even watching TV sometimes... urm anyway, can't tell too much! hee. Mum like couldn't stop crying la... I feel sad for them... wish they were here, or I was back home sometimes.
Today... me and Jon went to the bank.. went uni... student admin... hmm that's about it. David fetched us back from uni to back home... was nice of him again.
Like, right now is 37 C lahhh! Melting at home.. Jon's playing the guitar behind me.
Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day to all... no one special though. hee.
Going for John's convo tonight! Congrats dude.