foot.note

24 January 2006

Random photos we took of food in Taiwan - more to be uploaded soon. =)

Seafood at Keelung.




















Chou tou fu - smelly tou fu - at Shilin Night Market.









Crispy bread with prawn, meat, etc etc in it - Shilin Night Market.













My favourite oyster omelette on the far left, what I think is fish cake in the centre, mee siam on the right - Shilin Night Market, 14 Jan 2006.









Outdoor observatory of Taipei 101 - 91st floor! With daryl, 15 Jan 2006.












At home. Breakfast with John and Lindy - 20 Jan 2006. Mum actually made lamb chops for brekkie. For better picture, go over to John's blog.















At Ruby's church wedding. With Jason (L) and Jonathan (R). There's a photo taken at the dinner which I'd really want to post, but I think I'd better not. Ask if you really need to see it haha. Photos courtesy of Lindy's camera.