I'm back home! =) So many stories to tell... but don't know where to start from...
So I'll just begin by wishing two good friends of mine a really happy and blessed birthday. valerie and xueying. =)
Convention was a blast.... really enjoyed myself and I'm thankful for what I learnt and the new friends I made (esp. on those arduous car trips haha). But will blog about that in days to come. To the committee (John, Ming, Chin Wee, Andrew, and Lindy), it was really great working with u all. What about a committee reunion when Convention is held in WA again? haha =) Thanks to John for encouraging me and always being there when I need a ear. And also to OCF Sydney and SA for helping me (re)discover my sense of humour haha. =)
I am:
Going to KL Wednesday - Friday. So yah... would love to meet up with those in KL... =)
Going to Taipei 14th - 18th Jan with daryl. I only paid S$306 return trip INCLUDING taxes for the flight. It's on Jetstar Asia btw. Really good buy. Thanks dude for paying for me first... will pay you when I get to see you. Hopefully soon. =P
Results for Semester 2, 2005:
History 231 Rise and Fall of European Fascism - 76 D
History 275 USA from Civil War to Superpower - 82 HD
Political Science 213 Australian Foreign Policy - 81 HD
Political Science 232 Global Goverance - 82 HD
Was a bit disappointed with Fascism results... but I guess I should have saw that coming when I only got 72% for my research essay - remember the one which I orginally got 68% but lodged an appeal with the unit coordinator? Yah... this is the unit we're talking about.
And because of that unit, I lost out on the Dean's congratulations... you need straight HDs across the year to qualify... Nvm.... try again next year.
A brief glance after 12 units completed (halfway through the BA course! and 2.5 years till end of Honours):
- 76 78 78 79 80 81 82 82 82 82 84 91
- GPA = 6.67 (out of a max of 7)
- Average = 81.25%
But yah... thank God still for the results... was a really busy semester for me (and us)... yah esp. the convention team, and those who just stepped up on the new LC.... ok I'm a bit tired. Should walk downstairs to see if the porridge that dad bought is there already. =)