Came back from Ipoh and Penang. 3 days 2 nights. It was lovely, to say the least. With my family. And oh, the food was certainly very sedap.
Did not plan on going to Penang. But when we were in Ipoh, we saw that Penang was only 1.5hr drive only. So, why not right? Went north, across the very breathtaking Penang Bridge.... and started looking for Penang Laksa and char kway teow and the likes.
Basically, the trip was just food, food and more food. So I don't think I have to write lots on that. heh.
I realised. I should not think too hard about my problems. Actually, not problems. But worries. Maybe it's just my issues. Or as last week's BS notes put it, "idiosyncracies, eccentricities, peculiarities etc." - do a tongue twister on that heh.
Feel that I'm not as close to some friends as I used to be. Yah and it's quite sad. I wish I could change things... but.. sometimes it takes two hands to clap also.