foot.note

19 November 2005

Went to Carousel (it's a shopping mall) and Cottesloe Beach on Thursday...

Cott Beach is.. gosh.. easily the most beautiful place I've seen in the world. Wait a minute, maybe not the "most" (I'm thinking of Brandenburg Gate in Berlin too), but certainly it ranks up there in my list. And to think I stay so near Cott Beach (10 mins by bus), and I take bus 102 to school (Cott Beach to City via UWA)... and I've never been to Cott Beach in my 1.5 years here... till yesterday.

Hope to post pictures soon... it's taken from Gary's camera... so it'd have to wait.

Cottesloe Beach is priceless lor... it's on the edge of the Indian Ocean... the sunset's gorgeous (we waited 1.5 hours to watch a 20 minute sunset), the sand is spotless + got seashells (no Yeo Hiap Seng bottles lying around), the sea is cold and clear (and endless).... no ships in the distance... the waves are just beyond words....

And why it took me so long to discover Cottesloe????!

Today, I stayed at home while they went to Freo... dinner was Ten Ten @ Victoria Park together with David L + the 3 of us.... yummy. Had sambal kangkong (!), Hainanese chicken, Japanese fried tou fu, and sizzling beef. Splendid.

Anyway... thank God for something really wonderful today... I can't reveal details yet cos' my mum strictly told me not to spill any beans.... but it'd be a really big Christmas present for our family... when it all goes to plan. It's more or less there, it's just that I've got to keep quiet until it becomes official. Yeah for now... my mum kept reminding me to pray for it, and for my dad. Happy. God is faithful... you just gotta put your trust in Him.