foot.note

18 October 2005

Hmm... what's it like turning 20 in Perth? Nothing great really... especially when you are surrounded by assignments and barely finished essays....

But yeah, I'd like to thank all those who made my day today.... for just remembering haha... I didn't really think it's my birthday until like two days ago? Cos I've been really busy...

In sequence from earliest to latest:
1. My family.
2. marc (the first friend!)
3. xueying (thanks for the e-card =P)
4. jason (thanks for your card.... and the words of encouragement)
5. mabel (no thanks for waking me up from Vancouver - half the world away... haha)
6. adeline (yeah for words of encouragement too)
7. valerie (thanks for your card.... it arrived on time in the letterbox today... i liked the card a lot)
8. samuel (thanks for the sms.... i need your help during Convention, yah? =P)
9. jeremy (hope u get well soon)
10. glenna (my corny twin during BS haha... just realised we have been in the same BS group for the past 1.5 years)
11. daryl (for giving me a phone call from singapore.... was nice talking to you... glad to know u had lots of fun in tokyo)
12. john (haha mr chairman.... nice e-card there... especially those two characters... nah, they aren't annoying)

Haha... thank you guys for making my day.... I really appreciate it.

I was driving elaine's rented car (jeremy drove it to school) from uni back to my place.... I couldn't resist it! It's a Mitsubishi Lancer.... think it's only 3 years old or sth.... and guess what? I don't have a WA license loh.... =X It was great....