ARGH... I'm feeling very stressed now.... the Fascism essay is due today 5pm, but I haven't even started yet. Well, I'm assuming that I do have an extension till Friday... (read my previous entry). My secondary readings are more or less complete, I've read up to 316 / 378 pages of Friedrich and Brzezenski's "Totalitarian Dictatorship and Autocracy" (the primary text)... and I think I more or less get what they're ranting about. I'm just planning to do 3 more readings by tonight.... and start writing the essay tomorrow....
Don't know why... I never had such a problem last year with time management...
It's a really bad combination to take actually... 2 history + 2 political science units... and each demands heavy readings...
Just bumped into a friend outside the library... after the usual "how are you doing?"...
me: "So how's your Global Gov. essay going?" (And no, that's not my pickup line haha)
him: "Haha... one week late already.... still doing..."
him: "But I'm not bothered man.... I'm not majoring in PS anyway...."
That's quite a good excuse... "I'm not majoring in ______ (fill in your desired subject)".