foot.note

20 September 2005


(L to R): Jason, Adrian, me, Mark. Ming left earlier... so yeah, not in the picture. And yes, I'm resolving to do more with my camera.

Went to Annalakshmi on the Swan for dinner - remember the Indian vegetarian, eat all you want, pay as much as you feel, restaurant I talked about some time ago? Was there with Jason, Adrian, Mark, and Ming See. Somehow, this time the food didn't seem so appetising to me already (read: no meat). Should be quite a while before we go there again.

We then watched Wallace & Gromit - The Return of the Were-Rabbit at Hoyts... The show was really hilarious =) Highly recommended. Much better than Charlie & the Chocolate Factory which we all watched on Sunday night - that was the OCF Convention Fundraising movie.

Feel a bit bad now cos' mummy called and reminded me that 25 Sept is daddy's birthday. And I said something like I'll call him on that day, cos' I'm pretty lazy to send a card. And mum said: "He overheard us already and he said it's ok [not to send a card]."

Sigh. I'll make amendments by sending a card tomorrow. Dad and Mum love me so much, and I don't have time to send a card? Not good there.