Hmm it was really nice of Jessica to give us a surprise visit... She just came in from KL this morning, cos her convocation is on Monday night (Arts). Peter & Rebecca's convocation is on Tuesday night (Economics & Commerce). Will be there (pun intended).
Yeah, so I heard the doorbell ring... and I opened the door...
Saw James and his friend playing "We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a...." using their guitars. And I actually half-thought, "Eh it's December already arh?"
Then I saw Jessica.... which is like a really pleasant surprise haha. Together with James, his family friend, Glenna and Jane. They hunged around at our place for like about a few hours... our place is like "centre of OCF Perth", the other one, IMO, being Deborah's and David's place. Which is, of course, very fun indeed.
Wonder what it's like when you graduate hmm.... for me, it'd be in September 2008 if I'm going ahead with Honours.