foot.note

14 September 2005

Have been attending convocations for the past two days. Can't help but wonder what it'd be like for me when I graduate. And who will attend it, I guess. Kind of made a mental list on Tuesday night who I'd love to invite for my graduation ceremony - 1st class Honours, no less.

Got back my Global Governance essay plan today - it was a 8/10, and this is worth 10% of the unit - so, 8 marks in the bag already for GG.

Yah, when I was talking to Jeremy after our tutorial, a puppy bit me on the back part of my right leg. Which was quite painful initially cos' I actually felt its teeth sinking into my flesh. And the woman who was walking the puppy (it was on a leash) thought it merely brushed past me, apologised and walked off. That's when we saw the bulge and blot of blood on my leg (I was wearing jeans). Admittedly I was quite upset... so I ran after her and told her that her puppy actually bit me and the bulge was somewhat significant to take notice of. Yeah, she was kind of offering to take me to the medical centre but I kinda declined.

Still can feel the sting in my leg as I'm writing it now, but don't think it's a big issue for me to fret about.

We are having a pizza-dinner / party at my place in 30 minutes time; for Jessica, Rebecca and Peter (those recently graduated)... Kind of looking forward to it... Better start to clean up the mess in my room now.

Thinking about what Jeremy divulged to me just now... one of his housemates (a girl) asked him - "Eh why your friend looks so fierce one?"