Really full right now. Just came back from dinner with Patricia, Chi Yenn, Noorshidah & Jeremy... i.e. a 100% arts group haha. Though a nice mix though: Pat does PS + English, Chi Yeen does Linguistics + Chinese, Noorshidah does Fine Arts + English, and Jeremy n I do PS + History... Knew them from the international students orientation last year.
Anyway, we went to this Hindu vegetarian restaurant at the Bell Tower. It's called "Annalakshmi on the Swan"; it's kind of a charity restaurant in the sense that you eat as much as you want, and you pay how much you feel like paying. But it is no where near what our impressions of such restaurants are like, the ambience was so "oooh" yah. Very Indian in the traditional sense (and very posh also), i.e. not Bollywood style. I think I must have paid too little; cos I ate quite a fair bit and paid only $5. Heard it was set up by some rich family.
http://www.annalakshmi.com.au/
Say, the wind was very strong today.... I could actually feel it carrying me along.
Then we went to the Gelare at Mill Point for waffle and ice-cream... Yummy.
I really should have brought along a camera.... haha.