foot.note

18 August 2005

I think I was looking at the prettiest Aussie (at least, Caucasian) girl I've ever seen in uni today.... right there in my Australian Foreign Policy tute... Gee, she's really pretty lor... dunno why I've never noticed her in the previous two tutorials.

And I think it's the only girl so far whom both Jeremy and I think is (really) pretty. She's got blond long hair, and she has this eternal beauty look on her. She was doing her tute presentation today.. The question was "Discuss the reasons for Australian involvement in the Vietnam War." Admittedly, I couldn't catch what she was saying.... heh.

Too bad there's no Aust. FP tute next week... But I think I might have just found the solution to my perennial problem of arriving for lectures 3 to 5 minutes late... you see, it starts at 9am. Anyway...

Happy 12th birthday to my beloved sister Joy. Love you lots. =)