I know I said this yesterday, but...
I'm really full right now. haha. About 25 of us went for dim sum at Jade Dynasty after church... we wanted to go Joy Garden first... but it was totally packed down there.
The dim sum was really good.... yummy.
Well, we split into 2 tables; one with 13, the other 12 (where I was). The former table, they paid $15.50 per head at the end; and the latter table (where I was seated), we paid $10.60 per head. Like, what a great disparity. Turns out to be even more shocking when u hear our table was majority guys (4 girls, 8 guys), compared to the other table (2 guys, 11 girls).... haha.
Ming said (he was on the other table): "I will never again underestimate girls when it comes to eating."
lol.
Anyway, I saw this really great, somewhat funky poster in church, which outlines the main 30 articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR). It's like wall-size, very multi-coloured, and it's laminated. It's like sold by an NGO for global justice. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have a store in Perth; it's online store is based in Adelaide and it costs a massive A$30.49 to buy it and get it shipped here. sigh...