foot.note

07 July 2005

Was really pissed and aghast during the earlier part of the day. Was supposed to meet a friend to pass her my backpack which she said she wanted to borrow for her camp. When I turned up at Somerset MRT, the first thing she said was that "it was too small", blamed me "for not bringing along a bag to put the backpack in it so she could bring it back home", and then suggested that she'd "rather buy a new and bigger bag".

I was damn fucking pissed k. Honestly, what on the world do you take me for? Here I come all the way from JB to pass you MY backpack and this is what I get. You know very well how time is so tight for me now in the last week. The least you could do is to keep your mouth shut, and even if it's not suitable, take it back home, and at least don't let me know you think it's unsuitable. It's really wtf loh. You made me like a sucker just now.

And it wasn't only that I'm pissed about.
Next time, you better make sure I'm out of earshot when you say that "JB is a dangerous place". JB is my home all right? Even if there were really a million criminals in this city, it IS still my home.

And so guys who've never been to NS before are supposedly less mature huh? Well it might be true. But I certainly don't appreciate hearing that even though you say it's not meant to refer to me. Anyway, mature people won't display such insensitive behaviour.

Came back to JB at about 4.30pm... rushed to the Senai airport to send Wei Mou off. Was supposed to meet Chang Loong and Khoon Li there as well. Tell you something funny - there was a blackout at the airport (!) lol. For 20 minutes - and this is an international airport mind you - thought albeit to regional and national destinations. Malaysia Boleh! ahem.

Anyway, CL's mum sent us back home... When they reached my place, so happened my dad just came home as well... so his mum and my parents started talking loh (since they know each other).. and I showed KL and CL around my place... =) CL's mum was telling me that another one of our 6G classmates stayed along the same road as me... I'm at No 39, she's at No. 18... and I was like "really???"... No 18 is like a beautifully renovated house loh... wahhh.

Oh while on the journey back from airport to my place... I heard about the London terrorist attacks - from KL cos' he's studying in UCL (back here for holidays)... so he received sms / calls from his friends in London loh... of course, those were pretty anxious moments for him as the situation wasn't very clear then. Have been watching BBC for the past 3 hours alreadi... think I'm suffering from media overload, so I'll just take a break and oh well, pretend that the world is innocent.