foot.note

29 July 2005

I realised that there are lots of weird people in Arts. I might be one of them; with my irrational dislike for just about everyone... but...

There's one with really shaggy hair and who's like totally unshaven.... And there's also one who asks lots of silly questions in the hope that we might achieve humane governance. These two can be found in Global Governance tutorials. And the lecturer.... he speaks in a monotone; we concluded that his speech stays within a tight range of sound variation.

Then there are those who do units just because they are "easy". I can see where's that coming from, but she's pretty whimpy about the whole affair, waving her pens around as if it's some magic wand or something. The lecturer looks and acts like a haughty aristocrat; and I don't mean to be crude, but her fats seem to coalesce in the wrong places.

And in US History, that guy who's on a crusade against Americanisation by wearing a "McShit" T-shirt everytime (I'm starting to believe he doesn't bathe as often as he should) is like a recurring nightmare.

People who in Fascism lecturers, raise their hands to ask questions in the fascist manner (that Hitler wave).

Admittedly I don't know what to write today but to be mean to other people. But they do really get on my nerves.

Anyway, to "housekeeping" matters:
I've got broadband in my own room / laptop already =) .... I can see it poses a severe threat to global governance (readings) cos' it's so addictive.