I got all HDs for this Semester 1, 2005... haha.
Well, the results are only supposed to come out 11 July, 7am... but I just logged on to the website (www.studentconnect.uwa.edu.au), and I saw that the results are now coming out tmrw (4 July) from 7pm onwards. But the GPA and weighted average is already posted on the website, and yup, by simple calculation and inputing imaginary marks, it's definitely all HDs.
The average GPA for this Sem 1, 2005 and Sem 2, 2004 is 6.625.
(HD = 7, D = 6)
For Sem 2, 2004 alone, the average GPA is 6.25.
i.e. History D (6) + Anthropology HD (7) + Pol Sci D (6) + European Studies D (6) = 25.
Average = (6 + 7 + 6 + 6) / 4 = 6.25
If I assume this sem has all HDs, it'd be:
25 (from Sem 2, 2004) + 28 (7 times 4) = 53
And 53 / 8 = 6.625 = the GPA that's shown on the website! =)
And as for the average RAW score, S2 2004 + S1 2005 = 81.75
Last sem's average is 81.5 (i.e. [78 + 78 + 79 + 91] divided by 4)... Total = 326 / 400
This sem's average is 82.
Because 326 + (82 times 4) = 654
And when you divide 654 by 8 units across S2 2004 and S1 2005, you get 81.75, which is what's shown on the website.
Yup, haha... it's ok if you don't understand the maths above. Anyway, I got all HDs with an improved average. Yeah! I'm a happy boy. =)