Hmm jianwei and daryl came into JB at about 3pm or so yesterday... Hung around City Square for a while, where I bumped into jeremy (!) the moment I walked into City Square... it's like, what a surprise loh! haha... yeah, JB's a small world also I guess. =)
Drove to the Jusco at Taman Universiti... shopped around there for a 'lil while, also went to the
A & W opposite Jusco to have root beer and curly fries... hmm pity A & W closed down in S'pore.. root beer with ice cream! heh. Had dinner with my parents + brother & sister at this Cathay Restaurant in Kulai.. it's a bit of a drive from my house (you have to go on the North-South Highway).. but the food is really good yeah? =P Haha... trust me to know where to go..
After dinner, we went back south to Tun Aminah... Plaza Tasek to be exact. Think d bought a tee at The Store and jw bought some local food stuff... Came back to our place; and went back to Tun Aminah for supper (the exact place where I brought xy for dinner - lol) .. think it was about midnight by then... came back to my place and crapped like for hours at the porch and later in my room as well. Think we slept about 3am or so? Hmm... admittedly it wasn't a good night's sleep for me cos' jw slept on my bed, d slept on my brother's bed... I slept on a mattress on the floor, my brother went over to my sister's place to sleep..
Had to wake up at 8.45am today cos church starts at 930am... left the two of them at home to surf net and eat breakfast while my family went to church... Mum whipped up a storm for lunch.. lamb chops, potatoes, curry chicken, steamed prawns, and god-knows-what-else... but we ate till we were very full.... urm yeah.. Also went to the Xtra Supermarket near my place before lunch...
Left my place at about 3.30pm... and just as we left, there was a huge thunderstorm + rain.... yeah it was so bad till visibility was quite poor... haha but I'm a pretty expert driver already.. so no problem at all =) You know, last time when I was young, I'd purposely go out to cycle after a very heavy thunderstorm... and cycle furiously over the water puddles... and I'd come home black, dirty but very happy... Now when I can drive, I purposely drive through puddles... and boy, the rain was so heavy just now till the puddles were so big and deep... and it's like at 80kmh, "WHOOSHHHHH!"... lol. Think I gave my car AND other cars a car wash just now... hehe. I still don't change. lol.
Went to the Duty Free Shopping Complex... hmm then dropped them off the JB Cseway at about 5.30pm or so... haha lucky got no jam again... and I drove back home deliberately going over puddles again... heh. Think my dad's gonna screw me when he sees the car with orange mud and dirt later. haha... I don't care.. Actually I don't mind washing the car right now. =)