foot.note

14 July 2005

Had a hair cut today... then had dinner at the Marina Square Cafe Cartel with marc, xy and melissa.. Thanks to marc who treated us to dinner and the nice T-shirt which I received from him... bought in Thailand! Think he's back permanently after about 6 months posted to Thailand as a clerk... n here he's home, and I'm going back to Perth on saturday... zzz...

Oh and I also bumped into Jie Han at City Hall... also another tj friend who's currently studying in London... it was a real coincidence cos' he said he was going back to Penang (from Singapore) tonight...

I think I'm looking forward to the new semester lah (school starts on Mon 18/7)... but a bit worried about the moving out from my place process... I've got to shift everything out from my existing place within one day (i.e. Sunday)... hope everything goes well... And new housemates too.. I think I get along quite fine with david and jason... but still slightly worried about settling in... but yeah, things should be a-ok. =)

Timetable looks a bit... urm well.. we're back to a 4-day week again... Fridays are still free.. I think Fridays are always free for Arts ppl... will post the timetable when all's confirmed next week...

2 more nights at home...