foot.note

01 July 2005

Had dinner with xueying at the Marche @ Heeren's... and I realised that my late-ness doesn't distinguish between guys and girls.. was late about 45 minutes, which is a really embarrassing thing.. especially for girls haha. I only ate the crepe at Marche, which's like very little cos' we probably spent more time talking away haha. Went over to NYDC Wheelock for a drink and went back home after that.

Time really flies. It's already 1 July - half the year has passed. Not too sure if I've "improved" or "progressed", whatever that may mean. But then and again, is it so important to make strides in one's lives? "Time really flies" also means that I'm almost at the end of my first week back at home; two short weeks left to go to 16 July. And we might as well add 10 days to release of exam results.