Before I collapse in bed, I must say today has been a really good and tiring day haha.
xy came to JB today... and so my folks had to let me take the car alone; didn't think i'd find it amusing if they tagged along heh. U see, although I drive a lot these days, my dad or mum insists on following cos' they are afraid I'll cause an accident or sth haha. So I was finally liberated today lol.
From 1030am to 915pm, we went:
1) City Square... where I parked my car. Love mum's Honda Civic... it's fuel efficient, easy to manoevure, and has lots of oomph haha. =P
2) And then to W.W. (Waterworks) Laksa... everyone in JB goes there to eat laksa. It's called Waterworks Laksa cos' it's located near the water works. lol. The laksa was good, eh?
3) Then to Taman Universiti area... went to the Jusco shopping centre there. Where finding a parking spot is an application of "survival of the fittest". heh. But I survived well.
4) Since my home's on the way, I thought we'd drop by and just look around... what's so funny was that our maid (I call her "kak" - which is "elder sister" in Malay) placed two cups on the computer table - one was cin cau (did I get the spelling correct?), and the other was some horrible bitter black tea to prevent "heatiness".... I drank the cin cau and xy drank the other cup. And her face screwed up cos' it really tasted like drain water... and I realised I was supposed to drink the "drain water" and the cin cau was meant for her... haha. Yeah.. my mum isn't that mean to give guests such revolting water - that's meant for me. lol. =P
5) Went back down to town... this time to the Duty Free Shopping Complex... I bought a T-shirt there... think it's quite nice and it's only RM 19.90. Oh also bought another tee at Jusco before that, for RM 15... aren't we all happy when you get a real bargain haha.
6) Had dinner at this open-air hawker stalls at Tun Aminah (near my place, and very close to church)... Yeah, it's the same place where I had supper with mum and brother a few days ago. Had satay (again), porridge (again), teh ais (again), zhu chang fun - the prawn filling (again), and the fried dumpling with tartar sauce. As you could possibly imagine, I'm a person who keeps to tried and tested food / and other things in general...
Yeah then zipped back down to JB Cseway... luckily there wasn't any jam. Haha... really tired. Think I clocked 150km today... better go drink more drain water before I get sore throat tmrw. And guess we'd probably repeat the sequence when d and jw comes JB next weekend... heh. We can add another stop to eat bitter gourd soup and beef noodles at Johor Jaya... and perhaps more shopping? =P
p/s: And the CD I burned to play in the car was really good also haha... gave me adrenaline rush, esp. "Don't Phunk With My Heart", Bryan Adams "Cloud Number 9", Greenday's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", "Holiday", Delta's "A Little too Late", and her duet with Bryan McFadden "Almost Here", SG's "Aminal Song", and Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes"... and etc etc etc.