Yesterday wasn't such a boring night... hung around in the library and got to catch up with marc, xy and val on web msn... great to know marc's coming back from thailand in slightly before mid-july, so that means I'll be still around in s'pore... then can probably have a big 3202 reunion or something like that haha...
Yeah and also from the corner of my eye at the computer yesterday, I saw a girl crying... as in, her sobbing was quite audible... and her friend was comforting her. Reminded me of Enrique Iglesias' "Hero", esp. the part where he goes "Would you cry, if you saw me crying?"... hmm.
Went back and watched TV... alternated between "Meet My Folks" (whoah. the parents are so demanding of the girls even though they are were all quite pretty. Well, not all, but some really were very sweet-looking, and got booted out by the parents. shame.) and Big Brother Uplate... which saw Rachel getting evicted out of the House... pity also, she looks quite pretty too. Urm anyway I stumbled into bed at 2am or so... and I still haven't made good on my promise to clean up my room and the house in general. I shall clean the house later. I hope.
Was watching some Italian film on SBS just now... it's called... hmm let me look through the TV schedule...
MOVIE - DRAMA - OUT OF THE BLUE (PIOVUTO DAL CIELO)
The final part of this two-part movie. Enzo works as a concierge in a condominium in Turin. He's a Southerner, simple, but good-hearted. His beautiful wife Pina left him over ten years ago for a successful dentist, Dr Cesare Palmieri, taking their young daughter with her. He hasn't seen his daughter and wife for ten years, something which has left him saddened because he still loves them both. One day he finds a newly born baby boy abandoned under the stairs where he works. His first thought is to take the baby to the police, but then he begins to suspect that it might be his daughter's, so he decides to keep him. Directed by Jose Maria Sanchez and starring Lino Banfi, Ben Gazzara and Stefania Sandrelli. (In Italian, English subtitles) (2001) G (Rpt)
Really funny show... especially when some girl was telling another girl about how a guy was attracted to her and he was all over her "like an octopus" - the octopus imagery is really hilarious. And about how "country-mouse" Enzo meets "city-mouse" Cesare when they try to look for their wife (same woman) in Barcelona.... anyway =)
4 days to go! Funny... I feel quite nervous about going back. Maybe I'm not really mentally prepared in some way or another. I should be happy right... at last I'm running away from this crazy weather here... haha.
Hmm... just read that Cardinal Jaime Sin has passed away at the age of 76... he played a pivotal role in the "People's Power" movement in Philippines that toppled Ferdinand Marcos and later Joseph Estrada also... I think 2004 and 2005 has seen the passing of so many great / or "great" people... Ronald Reagan, Yasser Arafat, Karol Wojtyla (ala Pope John Paul II), Al Grasby (not important elsewhere, but definitely in Australia cos' he's the Minister for Immigration 1972 - 1974 that initiated the change from White Australia Policy to multiculturalism - T4 the massive immigration of Asians into Aust.) and now Jaime Sin...