foot.note

13 June 2005

Yesterday night was just insane lo... think I nearly froze to death in my room... the whole night was like 6 to 8 C... the minimum was 5 C at 6.50am this morning... I was just content to smuggle up with two layers of blankets + two layers of T-shirt... brrr... At least the thought of going back in 12 days time doesn't make it that bad heh. 12 days! Great Singapore Sale... lol.

I'm really kind of worried over History 121... it's like totally impossible to study for. Because the unit reader is 717 pages thick... and there's no way any sane person could read all of it over again... to make things worse, the lecture notes are like as if the lecturer is just penning his thoughts.. nothing systematic about it... if I could maintain my average last semester... I'd be totally thrilled. The weather's totally nuts... according to ABC News, it's the "wettest winter Perth has seen in half a century." You get the idea.