yeah! My exams are over... anthropology was quite ok, just that I didn't have enough time to write all I wanted for my 2nd essay... so I basically condensed it to about 2 pages only... but I guess the main theoretical ideas were there... hmm yeah. still quite relieved it's all over... so just sit down and wait for results to come back, and next semester I'll be in 2nd year! =) And of cos, start cleaning up the mess in my room.... drag the suitcases out, cos I'll be back in exactly a week now... How this semester flew by... hmm one week left before going back... just spend the rest of my week bugging ppl who haven't finished yet, and going out lo... also helping one of my friends bring back her stuff, cos she just finished her honours... and has too much things to bring back...
Think next semester I'll be doing:
Political Science 213 - Australian Foreign Policy
History 231 - Rise and Fall of European Fascism
History 275 - USA from Civil War (1860) to Superpower (1945)
and either
Asian Studies 204 - Culture, State and Society in Asia
or
Political Science 232 - Global Governance... I'm still thinking about which one to do.
yeap... getting out here. Will write a bit more tmrw.
Oh yah, someone wants Hubba Bubba bubble gum... and it cannot be expired. I'll keep that in mind. =)