I wasn't very amused when my mum said that I'd have to go back (to Perth) one day earlier, cos' it took my photocopied student identity card a good one week to arrive in JB... so now, instead of flying back on 16 July (sat), I should be leaving s'pore on 15 July (Fri)... one day less to an already very short stay back home. Yeah, student Valuair tickets to Perth on 16th July have been sold out already.
=(
Mum has given the green light for me to book the air tickets to Taipei... so yeah, if everything turns out fine, I should be going to Taipei (again) this July... with mum, dad, and Aunty Shirley (mum's sis).. that blocks out almost the entire 2nd week I'm back... which really leaves me with 1st week (i.e. week beginning 27 June) and 3rd week to hang around in s'pore...
I might as well let the cat out of the bag... I'm leaving on VF 101, 25 June (sat) 11.55pm... arriving in Singapore 26 June (sun), 5.30am... (an early) breakfast anyone? =P
And yeah, mabz is another year older today =) Happy birthday yah.. may all your wishes come true. As it is, I'm sure one of those wishes has already been fulfilled =P Hope you liked whatever was in the envelope I sent... and I do really hope I can raise enough money too... I think I'm looking at about say, $3000? All that to be raised within one semester... I might as well go rob a bank or sth like that haha.
Well got to go study now... Jessie (I hope I got her name correct) and jeremy are coming down at 4pm to discuss history... and I haven't really done my revision for history yet. *gasp*