Had dinner with val at the Crystal Jade restaurant @ Scotts food court area... and hung around at the Royal Sporting House at Suntec. Guess I'd have to learn to be more patient when waiting for girls to shop haha. =)
The CD player / radio in the Civic was fixed today... now there's music when I drive around in JB being the chauffeur for just about everybody in the house - drive sister to school, drive daddy to bank, drive mummy to shopping blah blah blah. I think I'm a pretty aggressive driver; like I tend to follow quite closely to the car in front of me and switch lanes quite deftly.. which is really driving behaviour that should be discouraged, but I also usually give way to other drivers haha... Was really happy when Class 95 was playing Bryan Adams' "Cloud Number 9"... And the moon is out and the stars are bright, and whatever comes is gonna be all right, cause tonight you'll be mine - up on cloud number 9... what a breezy song... and crusing along at 80kmh. =)