Dinner yesterday was at Uncle Billy's @ Northbridge. Think we had sambal kangkong, sweet & sour pork and fried Japanese toufu with hmm.. was it beef or chicken? Yeah anyway was really full after that... especially loved the Japanese toufu... I've got an insatiable liking for Japanese toufu... never fail to order it when we're at Chinese restaurants back home... and I always fail miserably when I try to cook it here.. I say "fail" because it'd turn up broken and not that crispy...
How many days left? 5 or 6 days left... depending on how you wanna look at it. Well, today I'm gonna mop and vacuum the entire house cos' it's my turn to do so, and might as well do the same for my room too... and continue with the packing.
Convention retreat is on Friday to Sunday... but I'll be leaving on Saturday night after dinner. Told John about it a few weeks back already. Actually I feel quite bad about leaving the retreat half-way, but I think my parents and the church will be quite happy to see me back in time for church service on 26th June. And before that I must go eat chicken rice for breakfast, lots of teh tarik and after that go to some nice Chinese restaurant and stuff myself with food with my family and my grandmother and anyone who cares to come along haha.
I'll leave the shopping for "Australian stuff" on hmm.. maybe Friday? Jason's thinking of going shopping for a beanie.. but his exams only end on Thursday. Talking about beanies to protect your head from the cold, I kind of regret cutting my hair almost crew-cut last Thursday... it's really cold. J'ai froid!
Since I have nothing to do now, I might as well go to the Co-Op and see whether the Semester 2 booklist is out... then I'll see whether I can find them cheaper at NUS or sth like that.
And and, I have something against City Harvest. And I certainly don't appreciate people coming to tell me that "I'm not being objective" when I said what I thought about City Harvest. Look, you ask me for an opinion, I give you my honest opinion. I think too many Singaporeans agree with me on that point too... btw, websites only show you the tip of the iceberg. Too bad that I can't try to be nice if I dislike people. If I dislike someone, I'll just show it and openly dissent. That, I'm not apologetic. You want to know what City Harvest is like? Come to Singapore and then challenge us on that before thinking that you know everything on the basis of their website.