foot.note

23 June 2005

Breaking news =)

I got 82 HD for History 121... Yeap, this is the overall score.

First essay - 86% (20% of unit)
Second essay - 82% (30% of unit)
Tutorial participation - 82% (20% of unit)
Examination - 80% (30% of unit)

Hmm. You know how I found out? Cos I was looking for the unit coordinators for my Sem 2 units.. to ask them can they tell me the textbooks first, cos the book list isn't out at the Co-Op yet.. so hopefully I can buy the books cheaper in Singapore... Then I was walking by Giuseppe Finaldi's (the unit coordinator, my tutor also) door... and I saw a whole long list of paper with numbers on his door. And I was of cos surprised lah... cos no moron actually goes to the departmental offices during exams, or now, when exam period is almost finishing already. As I was walking around and asking the unit coordinators, of cos I felt like a nerd, wah... dunno S1 results already so eager to start S2 by asking for the textbook list. lol.

And I'm happy cos' in that whole list of 100 students, i think I'm 3rd or 4th in the unit haha... The highest was a 84. Think there were only 7 or 8 HDs in the unit... muahahahaha. Here's to more HDs when the other unit results come out on 11 July 7am via the net. =) For the record, I got 79 D for my History 152 unit last semester, so I've broken the HD barrier already for History.