Aiyee... Politics was so-so also.. 60 MCQs + 1 essay within 2hr 10 mins.. I had problems with the theory MCQs (cos they were so specfic - stuff like "What was Thomas Hobbes' definition of power?"), but I think I should be able to get most of the application MCQs correct... The essay was relatively ok also.. basically I did the one that asked us to compare two models of liberal democracy (choose from US, Britain, Australia, continental Europe, or Switzerland)... urm think getting a D shouldn't be a problem... just dunno if I'll get a HD...
Actually I half-fantasised that the MCQs would look like this:
Qn: Who is a key liberal-democratic thinker?
a) Kim Jung-Il
b) Lee Kuan Yew
c) Leonid Brezhnev
d) John Stuart Mill
Haha... fat hope k. None of such questions appeared. Although I did remember that quite a fair bit of answers were D) "all of the above".
Anyway, I think I'm screwed for Anthropology tmrw... haven't quite touched yet... well, Jeremy and me actually have a devious trick up to our sleeves for tmrw... but I better not write it over here. *heh*