Some figures... got 86% for my History essay... so that's a HD. Hmm, think this History unit is like History 1 back in JC (which I never did)... just that it involves much more theory, interpretations of events rather than mere recollection of events, reasons, consequences etc.
So... after the first round of essays have been returned back.. we're standing on:
ES 101: 16.4 / 20 = 82%
A 101: 10.74 / 14 = 76.71%
H 121: 17.2 / 20 = 86%
PS 101: 16 / 20 = 80%
Hardly indicative of anything, cos' the major research essays are not included yet... and these are due on 19th, 9th, 20th, 16th May respectively... so I'm really screwed still. I think I should ask for an extension for ES and / or History...
Was just reading jw's blog... and how he's back from Taiwan after like, a month? And running straight to Genting upon reaching back in S'pore with a few of our Sec 4 classmates... hmm. Sounds really fun lo... sometimes, you wonder what would have happened if you did something else instead of what you did? They're like all HCJC ppl... and I banished myself to the far east... and so, I kind of drifted away from most of them.. but I wasn't really close with them in Sec 4 anyway... it's probably the Cheena vs. English speaking ppl schism thingy. and besides, I had (have) quite a few gd friends in my tj class too.. so aiyah. no regrets really.