foot.note

15 May 2005

Ok.. I don't think it's getting any better. While I've somewhat got my voice back, I'm hit by the flu (it doesn't take an idiot to know when he's exceeded 37 C) and a very bad nose. Last night, I filled one plastic bag full of tissue paper and trying to read my Pol. Sci. readings... did I say in addition to two more essays, I've got a PS tute presentation on Tuesday? That's worth another 10%...

If Mummy was here, she'd look after me... If Daddy was here, he'd bring me to the doctor.

Was at the "Curtin's ppl" house yesterday for the convention meeting, and they gave me panadol... went back, popped another 2 pills (not simultaneously of course) and tried to get on with life. Wondering if I should go to the uni. doctor tmrw... heard consultation (only) is $28... but you can claim that back, cos' that's what you paid health insurance for anyway... $312 a year. bleah. At least if I got an MC, I got a valid reason to extend my essays... but for how long?

It's been raining very frequently the past week... rain, it cleanses, but it also gives you the feeling that you're really not in control, despite wanting to.