Examination timetables for this semester is out already...
http://www.acs.uwa.edu.au/srwdata/exam_time.html
So for me, my exam timetable is:
14 June (Tue): European Studies 101 9am to 11.10am Chemistry Building
15 June (Wed): History 121 2pm to 4.10pm Physical Recreation Centre
17 June (Fri): Political Science 101 2pm to 4.10pm Physical Recreation Centre
18 June (Sat): Anthropology 101 2pm to 4.10pm Winthrop Hall
Actually, it's a pretty good timetable cos' it ends early.. I was notified that the timetable was out by Jeremy.. who was cursing that his last paper, ala Asian Studies is on 24 June (which is the 2nd last day of the examination period)... the rest of his dates are same as mine... I do European Studies, he does Asian Studies. How funny. haha.
Oh yesterday was the 2nd French lesson...
J'ai des chassure noir - I have a pair of black shoes.
Tu as des chassure vert - You (informal, e.g. close friend) has a pair of green shoes.
Elle a des chassure rogue - She has a pair of red shoes.
Nous avons des chassure bleu - We have a pair of blue shoes.
Vous avez des chassure gric - You (formal, e.g. stranger) has a pair of grey shoes.
Il a des chassure blanc - He has a pair of white shoes.
Ils ont des chassure noir - They (male group, mixed group) has a pair of black shoes.
Elles ont des chassure rogue - They (female group) has a pair of red shoes.
Je n'ai pas de voiture - I don't have a vehicle.
Elle a les cheyeux chatain - She has brown hair (oooo.)
J'ai mal partout - I'm so everywhere. (how true... assignments!)
Haha... that's what I could remember from yesterday, w/o looking at any French textbooks.
Anthropology essay is quite completed already for submission on Monday... it's on gay and lesbian marriages.