Second update for today.
I'm going to continue my rendezvous with French when the new term begins @ Alliance Francaise next week. Decided to take the 2 hour per week lesson this time.. cos' i nearly died when I took the 3 hour lesson last time. Last year, we covered Sequence (in french, it's not pronounced as "sequence" as we know it in anglais) 1 to 4.. and this term, we should cover Sequence 5 to 7 I think. A bit less cos' of the reduced 2 hour lesson.
And that means I also can conclusively reveal that I'll be back on either 30 June or 1 July. The lesson is on Thursday 7.15pm - 9.15, for 10 weeks beginning next Thursday - i.e. last lesson is on 30 June. You see, the flight leaves for Singapore (HOME!) at 11.55pm every day... If I finish at 9.15pm and rush to the airport, is it going to be smart thing to do? Remember international flights check in is 2 hours before, i.e. 9.55pm. That gives me 40 minutes to get to the airport... hmm. hmm. Would it matter if I delayed one more day and go back on 1 July? Then that means I'm this much further from muah chee, char kway teow and satay. I'll ponder upon it tonight then.
Oh.. and I was watching the news yesterday. And it seems that there has been a vicious attack on overseas students at the Carlisie train station. Not too sure where is that exactly.. But they were caught on surveillance camera at the train station, and shown on TV. Looks very brutal to me.. a group of 5 or 6 people (whom the police officer "looked 10 to 11 years old") kicking and robbing two Japanese students on one incident, and two Koreans on another incident.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200504/s1347796.htm
And to conclude, there's this event called the Raffles Ball held this Thursday at the Hilton hotel over here in Perth. It's a Singaporean ball or sth.. guest-of-honour is Mah Bow Tan... Yah, it's the minister all right. Hosts are Hossan Leong and Darren Seah.. and yah, it's also them all right. Count me out haha, cos it's so expensive at $75 and there's my uncompleted history essay due on Friday. But I do know quite a few who are going to the ball... blah.
Think I'm also like my mum who derives therapy by telling all these mundane events that are happening here haha.