foot.note

27 April 2005

Guess I must write a thing or two after a few very eventless days... I'm constantly raiding the fridge because the weather's getting much colder... we've already had minimums of 8 to 9 C at about 3am or 4am in the morning... at times where there's a fair chance I'm still awake.

It's 30 June I'll be flying back... but it's an almost midnight flight (2355hr).. so I'll be arriving in Singapore, 1 July 5.30am.. so I guess there's breakfast of porridge and chee cheong fun waiting for me then haha. Thanks my housemate Yuen who very kindly offered to drive me to the airport right after the French class... hmm. that's still about 2 months away, but I can smell the coffee already. heh.

I get the feeling that this semester is just flying past me like... yah. It's already Week 8 out of 13.. and all the major research essays are due in 2 or 3 weeks time... Will be getting back ES essay tmrw.. so hope there's good news. There's a Convention fund raising dinner this saturday at Subiaco church.. and not too sure what I'll be doing, but definitely doing sth by default since I'm on the committee...


And first French class of the term tmrw.. and I don't seem to remember much from last year. tsk.