Taken on the coach ride back to the airport... some really large port container. Think that's about it for my HK and TPE trip - really looking forward to visit TPE again, not HK though. Ho kwai arh (too expensive) in HK... there are still some videos of Victoria Harbour which I can't post it on my blog, cos I don't know how... so will show you guys if i get to meet up with you all. And I also didn't blog about my embarrassing brushes with my inefficient Chinese, since I dunno how to blog in Chinese either... that should be quite funny, and should be best left to telling you guys in the face. haha. =)
And today (6 Feb) is my paternal grandfather's 8th death anniversary... Remembered he always drove my dad's car to buy me you tiao when he and I were in the petrol station. Time flies really fast, huh? It's like 8 years... so fast. Also remembered it was CNY Eve when he passed away, so no reunion dinner that night. I was at home, and my folks were in SGH.
Lastly, since val was saying sth about her having a stomachache and that she has to run to the toilet, it reminded me that over in Taipei, some public toilets "kindly" request you, by means of a notice board, not to throw your toilet paper into the toilet bowl, for fear of clogging it. Instead, you should dispose your toilet paper into the rubbish bin provided next to the bowl. And there was once I clearly saw a dustbin with lots of chocolate mixed with the toilet paper... eeeew.