I'm quite annoyed to say this, but the uni has blocked access to gmail from now on as well. The last semester, they blocked hotmail and yahoo mail. The reason is supposedly "not to slow down internet traffic for academic purposes". What crap.
So until I find a way to get around it, u could send all mails (and photos) to leec36@tartarus.uwa.edu.au - I don't care if some stranger sees this and spams it all up. Mails that were sent to my gmail after 12pm yesterday, I've not read yet - and I don't think I could in the near future.
A big thank you to Mike's friend, whom I don't know, who made some ginger soup yesterday and left some for me while I was sleeping away. Greatly appreciated.
Signed up for History 121 and Anthropology 101 tutorials already. I've put H121 tut on Wed 2pm, just after the H121 lecture, and A101 tut on Wed 10am. It looks highly likely that I'll be having a three-day week this semester, cos I found out that the Euro Studies tutor who took me last sem (and whom I like) is only doing Tuesdays ES 101 tut this semester - I originally planned that for a Monday. Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon - quite free heh.
Stall Day is tomorrow. Should be pretty busy. Going down to the OCF booth to help out, and see what other stuff I could join this semester as well.