Err... first day of CNY was somewhat uneventful, but I'm not really surprised cos it has always been this way for as long as I can remember. First day for us is always stay at home and wait for people to come... and this year, come they did, but they didn't give any ang pow - which confirms my suspicions that the takings get less and less every year. But I don't really bother, cos my folks angpow + my grandmother's is sufficient enough for me already.
Today (10/2) will be spent in Singapore... so we'll "do" the S'pore relatives today. And then from Friday onwards, we'll be in KL (again) (and again at the Concorde) visiting my mother's mother, and three of my mother's siblings. Must remember to stop by at Aunty Shirley's place in Batu Pahat as well - mum's third sister.
Today was so *bleah* I went driving around JB with my dad. I realised I really love driving, and I think I understand now why cars are so close to guys. Clarence said some time back that "cars are a status of your manhood", and I went "When I drive my dad's car, I think it's more of his manhood that I'm projecting, instead of my, err, manhood"... haha =X