foot.note

21 January 2005

Made a few minor changes to my blog today. Added this nice little thingy on the right which allows you to see what type of weather we have in perth real-time. Looks really sophisticated huh? haha. Or maybe I'm a katak di bawah tempurung (the malay equivalent of frog inside the well) - being thoroughly impressed by these small little add-ons. =) Reduced the size of the font as well, because I think it's more "me"...

Told my brother that when he uses the Italk (read: I Talk) calling card to talk to wen chien, he should be mindful not too say overly mushy things to her because there's an operator eavesdropping on them. Of course that's not true, but I can't believe he took my word for it. Haha, that boy... or rather, what a mean brother I am. But if he's gonna call direct to s'pore and talk for X hours, that'd probably cost a bomb. And one more thing, I know this sounds pretty ironic, but it's cheaper for me to call s'pore from perth than from JB to s'pore...

Logged into statcounter to see where the peeps reading my blog are coming from... The breakdown so far: 90% from Singapore, 4% from Malaysia, 4% from Australia, 2% from USA... interesting. Apparently, there's this stranger who searched for "wisdom tooth horror pictures" on yahoo, and then the search engine showed up my blog, since I was rambling about my wisdom tooth op 2 weeks ago. How, urm sadistic. Wisdom tooth horror pictures...

Going to Melaka tmrw. My mother's friend's son is getting married at the Hotel Equatorial Melaka in the evening. And while my folks attend the dinner, the rest of us can go and eat the yummy food along Melaka Raya. Oh, and the durian chendol at Tan Kim Hock as well. A bit pricey though, at RM 3...

Duran Duran's "Reach Out For The Sunrise" has been on repeat mode today. Reach out for the sunrise, put your hands into the big sky, you can touch the sunrise, feel the new day enter your life...

Today has been a really hot day, eh? Hot and humid.