foot.note

03 January 2005

I think my wisdom teeth are acting up already. It's really painful.

And the thing is that, nothing really eventful happened. We were having dinner at this restaurant in JB.. then went to Duty Free to buy a pair of shoes for my brother. Then I came online.. blah blahed to a few people. At first, I could feel the flu and the cold coming in. Thought it was just a normal flu. Then went to sleep at about 1.30am... as I kept tossing and turning on the bed, it suddenly felt like my mouth can't close properly, as in, close straight. It's like I have to force my mouth to close straight. If I don't apply any force, the lower part of my mouth is closing somewhat left (from my view) to the upper part of the mouth. And my lower jaw is really itching.. definitely feel something gnawing against something else. It just came all of a sudden.

Now, I can't sleep. 3am now. Very discomforting. Probably time to go for wisdom tooth operation at my cousin's clinic very soon. But don't expect a free treatment this time, hopefully he'll give my folks a big discount. When I last went to him the day before I left for Perth, he was saying there were 5 (!) wisdom teeth to be extracted. And I'm like ?!!