foot.note

17 December 2004

Of cos, one of the good changes is that I've broadband now.. so I can go download as many songs as I like. Much better than the previous 56k dial dial dial up one, which kept breaking down. Luckily, streamyx came to our area.. cos apparently, it's still "in selected parts of malaysia". lol.

Been spending lots of time talking to my folks. catching up on almost everything and anything. Don't worry.. I think the family problem I was talking about last week was a miscommunication btwn my parents. Things are now settled, and I'm really happy for that. Have been a really irritating elder brother too.. my brother's talking to his gf, and I'm like disrupting the phone call by saying "hi wen chien! my name is will, kevin's elder brother" in the distance. right. shouldn't be destroying other's bliss when I can't find it myself right, eh? :)

can I re-create history? Ppl ask me what I wanna do now that I'm back.. and my responses seem to revolve around re-creating moments that has marked my (our) lives. Stuff like wanting to eat at the hawker centre opposite tjc, visiting sajc again.. I couldn't possibly get d and jw to don their chs uniforms and go J8 and drink bubble tea, eh? Those bubble tea days. Can't believe I loved bubble tea so much then. But will the feeling be the same again? I don't really know.

change. that's such an repulsive word. much as I don't like change, I might have changed. Sometimes I'm so obsessed with retaining same stuff, same people, same everything. Till the point I'm never aware that along with it, I change too.