Melting here. The temperature outside is currently at 38 C. Got to be kinda careful cos the weather report says that today's UV ray penetration index is 'extreme'. Even inside the air-conditioned library, it feels like as if i'm in an oven. hmm. This is like an instant sun tan the moment I step out of the house. Luckily, the max temp. will slide to 29 C tmrw, and stabilise around there until I come back. So yah, the temperatures really fluctuate quite wildly, hence the obsession with weather forecasts here.
Was watching 'Shrek 2' and 'Vanilla Sky' last night, thanks to Fan who has a really huge collection of ripped DVDs. Never got to watch 'Vanilla Sky' back in S'pore because it's rated RA. But it's a really good show. A bit confusing to follow though, cos it tries to intersperse David's (Tom Cruise) real life with his dream. Is life a dream?
Everyone seems to flying off just before I return.. haha. Disappearing into NS, to thailand, to vietnam.. hmm :(