foot.note

15 December 2004

Can't believe I'm actually still blogging away at 9.24am when I've got to catch the airport bus at 1.30pm, and I've yet to buy the nougat and find out EXACTLY where is the pick-up point for the bus. But don't worry, I'll survive. Just thinking of two years ago when I was in Tokyo alone, and I was quite late for the flight back home. Reason: The ticket counter kept on talking to me in japanese. I was like "argh. i don't speak japanese. just get me to narita. late late late!" And then, the ticketing woman gestured whether I wanted a smoking carriage and non-smoking carriage. All that fuss just to ask me whether I wanted a smoking carriage. lol. :)

Happy birthday daryl :) Is there anything I can get for u from perth? A Darren Hayes Cd again? Anyway.. I've got no money left. Hubble Bubble chewing gum IS expensive. what type of high-class gum are u chewing on anyway, val? :) And.. it is "Hubba Bubba", not "Hubble Bubble". The shop keeper probably thought i was siao when I kept insisting that I wanted hubba bubba chewing gum, and not some wringley's or sth like that. Anyway, cannot find bubbly berry hoh. only found cola and grape flavour. Just to let u know before I fly off :)

I had to eat my favorite morning glory jester's pie before coming to the library. I just had to :) Must drop by at student's cafe for lunch later before I leave for the airport too. The auntie's really nice.

Anyway, I've got to go already. SOUNDS like everything is all right at home when my folks called last night. But I'm not too sure whether it's a case of sweeping it conveniently under the carpet. Just pray that things will solve by itself, it is a problem that is meant to be solved in the first place. Still going to KL to Christmas (24/12, 25/12).. really big mother's side family gathering. Uncle Henry from Melbourne will be there too.. so I'm really looking forward to that.

Right. really have to run, o/wise I'll be really screwed.
p/s: cram, that's really good news u're still in s'pore.. haha. so when u're leaving now?

p/ps: the temperature in perth reached 41.5 C (!!!!) at 2.06pm yesterday. Apparently, it's the highest temp the metro area has ever seen in 30 years.

Okie.. the next time u'll hear from me, I'll be in JB already. :)