Being really wide awake from 12am to 8am this morning (!), I concluded that life was probably never meant to be spent alone. I thought that yesterday night was probably one of the most boring nights I had in a long, long time. There was literally NOTHING to do.
Watched this TV programme on Robbie Williams yesterday... he's just released his greatest hits album. So did Kylie, and Britney Spears (!).. Having a greatest hits album at 22 years old. wow. Don't we all just love RW songs? Surely you'd love at least one of them...
I sit and wait, does an angel contemplate my fate. And do they know, the places where we go, when we're grey and old... - Probably my favourite RW song. hmm.
Thankfully, Noorshida gave me a telephone call just as I was about to fall asleep at 9am today, asking if I wanted to go to city for lunch. And so I met her at 11.30am feeling very very sleepy. But still lasted till 5pm though.. just walked around window shopping.
I heard that results might be released before Monday 7am, as in, it'd probably be uploaded into the system before then, so...
Oh yah.. called marc yesterday too. He's going off to thailand for a year, posted to Kanchanaburi, which is like the Death Railway during WWII. Leaving on friday morning, 3am to be exact. Talked rubbish.. generally about how the rest of 3202 are doing...