foot.note

30 December 2004

And I was an hour late meeting xy and melissa at ps. it's like, no matter how early I leave home, I'll be always stuck in a quagmire at the causeway. It's either that or I'll end up just missing the bus as it pulls out from the causeway. Then it's an i-dunno-when-the-next-bus-will-come wait for the next one to arrive. sigh.

Got a big headache on the bus cos the little boy next to me was playing with his lousy 3310 hp, i.e. playing with all the hp tones. u know, those hideous grandfather tones they had when nokia first came on the scene..

Realised that looking for a public phone these days is well, very hard. If you manage to find one in JB, chances is that it's probably vandalised or not working. If you manage to find one in s'pore, chances is that you'd probably have been walking around for like 15 minutes before u chance upon it. Just when you think "oh great, I'm gonna call so and so and tell him/her I'm very sorry for being an hour late", I discover that there are no coins in my wallet. It's either that or I have m'sian coins when I'm s'pore OR vice-versa. well done.

Was at thai express for dinner.. then went to swensen's to eat ice-cream. talked about 3202 days, mainly digging up old stories. "u know hoh, so and so ...." ... "Really arh? How come I don't know about it?" anyway.

Then bye-byed at 10.15pm or so. hmm.

Now if I'm not wrong, mabz should be returning today :) 2 days left to the end of the year - but I guess the celebration mood is somewhat dampened by the tsunami disaster.